The Ultimate Christmas Restaurant Primer 2011
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- Where to Eat America's Best Macaroni and Cheese
- Bobby Flay Has Found the Best Focaccia in the World
- Days Before Ending Service, Cinnamon Snail Food Truck In Such High Demand that Line Limits are Imposed
- Here are the James Beard Foundation’s Five Picks for the 2015 America’s Classic Award
- A Sriracha Quesarito is Headed to Taco Bell
The holidays are all about gathering with friends and family around the table to enjoy a hearty meal and toast to health and happiness. But sometimes planning a full dinner that satisfies all your loved ones (making sure to mix in the family classics for the traditionalists with the modern dishes for the adventurous eaters) is a task that's simply too much to manage. Sometimes it's just best to make a reservation and leave things up to the professionals.
Once you've made the decision to dine out on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, the next step is figuring out the perfect place to go. Choosing a restaurant for a holiday meal is about taking into consideration what's being offered on the menu, what your desired price point is, and what kind of atmosphere your party is looking for.
In this guide you'll find options across The Daily Meal's featured cities that span each of these variables — from brunches to dinners, traditional menus to inventive ones, high-end prix-fixe tastings to family-style buffets, and from rustic venues to elegant hotel restaurants.
For those seeking a fine dining experience, Providence in Los Angeles and Michael Mina in San Francisco are both offering special menus for Christmas. Those looking for something a bit more cozy and casual should consider The Fireplace in Boston, or Founding Farmers in Washington, D.C. No matter what you're looking for, the The Daily Meal's Ultimate Christmas Restaurants Primer 2011 will have the answer.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts