The Ultimate Buffalo Wings Recipe
Daily Value: 37%
Sugar-Conscious, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||9µg||2%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||35g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||10g||0%|
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
No matter how you put it, it doesn't get any better than a classic Buffalo wing. This wing recipe is the ultimate, giving you that hot, buttery, and crispy goodness you crave.
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 1 pound chicken wings, separated at the joints to make about 20 wingettes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- 1 cup hot sauce, preferably Frank's Red Hot
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Carrot sticks, for garnish
- Celery sticks, for garnish
- Blue cheese dressing, for serving
Fill a sauté pan with enough vegetable oil so that it reaches half way up the pan. Heat on medium-high to 375 degrees. Season the wingettes liberally with salt and pepper. When the oil is hot enough, begin frying the wings in batches, so that you do not overcrowd the pan. Fry until crispy and golden brown, about 15-20 minutes.
Meanwhile, whisk together the butter, hot sauce, and garlic powder in a bowl large enough to hold all of the wings. When the wings are done, toss them together in the bowl with the hot sauce. Serve with a side of celery and carrot sticks and blue cheese dressing.
Recipe DetailsServings: 4
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).