- Scotch Whisky Day
The Twelve Days of Christmas
Recipe of the day
- Florida Resident Warned Not to Let the Smell of Barbecue Leave Property
- Fries and Chips May Be Even Worse For You Than Thought. Here’s Why
- Scientists Confirm That Fat Is the 6th Basic Taste
- Inventor of the Deep-Fried Mars Bar Refuses to Eat It, Because He Doesn’t Like Chocolate
- Former Peanut Butter CEO Responsible for Over 700 Cases of Salmonella Could Face Life in Prison
To celebrate Christmas, here’s the full food carol version of ‘The Twelve Days of Christmas’ The Daily Meal-style, featuring some New York City dishes enjoyed over the years that we’d be willing to sing about. So the complete carol would go...
On the twelfth day of Christmas my waiter brought to me...
Twelve beets for eating,
Eleven tasty smoked things,
Ten gourds a-heaping,
Nine pies a-twirling,
Eight, made with milk in,
Seven soups worth sipping,
Six eggs for feasting,
Five on-ion rings!
Chicks from four birds,
Three fried French hens,
Two desserts for two,
And Felidia’s pear ravioli.
Think another New York City dish should've been featured? Suggest it below!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts