The Twelve Days of Christmas
Recipe of the day
- Study Says 61 Percent of Our Grocery Purchases Are Highly Processed Foods
- Former Cook Will Serve 4 Years in Jail for Spitting in Customer’s Food and Eluding Police
- Walmart Updates Animal Welfare Standards After Pork Distributor Accused of Animal Abuse
- What 'All-Natural' and 9 Other Food Labels Actually Mean
- Egg Shortage Looms Ahead As a Result of Devastating Bird Flu
To celebrate Christmas, here’s the full food carol version of ‘The Twelve Days of Christmas’ The Daily Meal-style, featuring some New York City dishes enjoyed over the years that we’d be willing to sing about. So the complete carol would go...
On the twelfth day of Christmas my waiter brought to me...
Twelve beets for eating,
Eleven tasty smoked things,
Ten gourds a-heaping,
Nine pies a-twirling,
Eight, made with milk in,
Seven soups worth sipping,
Six eggs for feasting,
Five on-ion rings!
Chicks from four birds,
Three fried French hens,
Two desserts for two,
And Felidia’s pear ravioli.
Think another New York City dish should've been featured? Suggest it below!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts