Turkey Fryers: The Best 5 to Buy for Thanksgiving
Recipe of the day
- The Ultimate Guide to Kitchen Spring Cleaning
- Little Things You Can Do to Save Money in the Kitchen
- The Top 26 Best Food Storage Containers
- Monitor Your Meats From Your Smart Phone With This Bluetooth Thermometer
- The Cinder Sensing Cooker Uses Actual Rocket Science to Help You Cook Everything Perfectly
For those of you planning to attempt your first fried turkey this Thanksgiving, here is a great list of the five best turkey fryer models available. When purchasing a turkey fryer, consider a few important things:
Are you planning to fry your turkey indoors or outdoors? Outdoor fryers usually fire on propane, while indoor fryers are typically electric and may even be oil-less.
How many people are you serving? Be sure to buy a fryer that will easily fit the size bird you intend to serve. (With these models you can fry up to a 25-pound bird!)
Finally, consider cleanup. Indoor fryers are generally easier to clean-up, but they are geared toward cooking smaller birds.
I hope you enjoy your fried turkey this year — good luck!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts