A Truly Decadent Valentine’s Evening
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Everyone loves a grand gesture.
Ladies, you can deny Valentine’s Day in all its forms, but the truth of the matter is, if you walked into a room with floor-to-ceiling, wall-to-wall flowers and were surprised with a bubble bath, a decadent breakfast, and delightful cocktails to get you all fired up, are you going to say no? We thought not.
Behold, the Renaissance Hotels' Love Blossoms Valentine’s Day suite, where the romance level has seriously skyrocketed.
Check into the room that is equipped with 27,000 blooms of all different hues and get treated to an extravagant breakfast in bed, daily Valentine’s Day love potion cocktails, a magnificent aromatic bubble bath experience with deluxe bath salts and bubbles, and a wide range of chocolates, fruits, and cheeses. Yes, this is a real thing.
While we lift our chins off the floor, let’s give you a little more detail: It starts at $15,000 a night, but hey — love has no price tag, right?
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts