Around the Web
- Comments on: Alma, Chi Spacca, Orsa & Winston, Trois Mec Make GQ’s Best New Restaurants Comments on
- Comments on: Trois Mec, Hinoki & the Bird, Paiche Make Esquire’s List of Best New Restaurants
- Trois Mec sequel Petit Trois to open next door in 2014 - LA Times Food How to find, drink and savor
- More from the web
- Trois Mec raises its prices, adds late open seating - LA Times Food How to find, drink and savor
- 23 | Trois Mec - LA Times Food How to find, drink and savor L.A.'s best craft beer Food Daily Dish
- Jonathan Gold | L.A. restaurant review: Trois Mec is a coveted ticket to cutting edge - LA Times
Ludovic Lefebvre is one of the greatest pure chefs ever to cook in Los Angeles. Trois Mec is the first place that has ever been his own, like a private club that happens to serve delicious cuisine.
Los Angeles Times
An excellent dining experience if you'd like to treat your tastebuds to multiple orgasms
Amazing! Figure out how to get a ticket and come.
This is the best restaurant in LA hands down @TroisMecLA xoxo Ludo
Named Best Restaurant in our 2014 Best of L.A. issue!
James Beard Foundation Best New Restaurant 2014 nominee.
Lefebvres rich, fluffy potato pulp with brown butter, onion soubise and laguiole cheese is the standout fave of foodies.
Jonathan Gold's 10 Best Dish: Potato puree
Meals must be purchased in advance off Trois Mec's website. Including tip but excluding alcohol, the nightly prix fixe amounts to nearly $100 a head.
Get the wine pairing. Great experience.
So GOOD and light
Ludo Lefebvre paired up with Jon Shook and Vinny Dotolo to create a musical version of Led Zeppelin - a supergroup of uber-talented culinary minds that produces one of the best tasting menus in town.
i had the delicious big mec and afterwards wanted to nap for 16 hours like sleeping beauty. also had us some dranks, because why not...the fleur de mal cocktail is great. i recommend.
The last two dishes were bangers. Lit my brain on fire. Thank you chef Ludo.
Service and interesting food
Prepared for ambivalence but it was the most inventive food I've had all year (and decent value for the level of care, attention, and refinement). Challenging, slightly academic, and very impressive.
Very tasty. I saw Jonathan Gold here.
Never had I thought that white chocolate, mashed potatoes, and freshwater eel would taste so delicious together, but it did. The Avocado and tabouli was very refreshing. Not impressed w wine pairing
Make reservations weeks in advance (pre purchase tickets on line). Get the wine pairings. They know what they'd doing.
C'est plutt bon, mais il y a toujours un truc en trop dans les plats, en tout cas mon got. Dans le cas prsent, un peu moins ce serait vraiment mieux. Irancy a 90$ vraiment ?