20 Halloween Candy Alternatives
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
I understand and respect the decision some parents make to hand out toothpaste and apples on Halloween — after all, there’s an obesity epidemic and cavities are awful! But honestly, what kid really gets excited for these items? This year, instead of handing out things kids are going to throw away (because they’re impossible to trade), try any of these candy alternatives. From gummy teeth to glow-in-the-dark goo, little ghosts and goblins everywhere will be treated. Click through for the slideshow.
— handmade charlotte
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts