20 Halloween Candy Alternatives
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
I understand and respect the decision some parents make to hand out toothpaste and apples on Halloween — after all, there’s an obesity epidemic and cavities are awful! But honestly, what kid really gets excited for these items? This year, instead of handing out things kids are going to throw away (because they’re impossible to trade), try any of these candy alternatives. From gummy teeth to glow-in-the-dark goo, little ghosts and goblins everywhere will be treated. Click through for the slideshow.
— handmade charlotte
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts