Travel Blogs: Yumcha Heroes in Berlin, and More Links
In today's Link Love, sushi in Montreal, plus airport mac and cheese
Today on The Daily Meal
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• The best dim sun in Berlin? At Yumcha Heroes, where diners feast on spare ribs, dumplings, and bamboo steamers. [Istanbul Food]
• A day spent at the Anna Tasca Lanza Cooking School, the "Julia Child" of Sicilian food, is a day of Sicilian pastas, fresh ingredients, and home cooking. [The Traveler's Lunchbox]
• Montreal's Park Restaurant serves fresh, never frozen, sushi — a rarity in Canada — and dishes like torched Irish salmon belly toro with soya. [Will Travel For Food]
• When in Bangkok, try the Mieng Kham at Charm Thai, a wild betel leaves appetizer "packaged" with dried shrimp, toasted coconut flakes, lime zest, and chile flakes. [Tour de Food]
• Gourmet airport eats in San Francisco: the Gruyére macaroni and cheese at Cat Cora, located in Terminal 2 in SF's international airport. [Nomadic Foodie]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).