- We're independent! Let's cook out!
Travel Blogs: Bon Vivant in Edinburgh and More Links
La Tortuga ViajeraA meal at Bon Vivant in Edinburgh.
La Tortuga Viajera
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following
• A night at Edinburgh's Bon Vivant restaurant promises French fare, like pork butt with dauphinoise potatoes. [Jemma Eat World]
• An easy side dish using the Malaysian spice nasi lemak: pan-fried anchovies. [Cuisine Paradise]
• When in Prague, get the foodie must: honey cake, a crusted cookie baked with cake ingredients and drizzled with honey. [La Tortuga Viajera]
• Breakfast in Malaysia looks like a meal filled with vadai, Indian doughnuts, and thosai, a lentil and rice pancake topped off with coconut chutney. [Motormouth from Ipoh]
• Visit the Buzz Honey at Dawesley in the Adelaide Hills, a working bee farm that produces sweet honey products. [A Table for Two]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts