Travel Blogs: Bon Vivant in Edinburgh and More Links
In today's Link Love, honey in Adelaide, plus pan-fried anchovies
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following
• A night at Edinburgh's Bon Vivant restaurant promises French fare, like pork butt with dauphinoise potatoes. [Jemma Eat World]
• An easy side dish using the Malaysian spice nasi lemak: pan-fried anchovies. [Cuisine Paradise]
• When in Prague, get the foodie must: honey cake, a crusted cookie baked with cake ingredients and drizzled with honey. [La Tortuga Viajera]
• Breakfast in Malaysia looks like a meal filled with vadai, Indian doughnuts, and thosai, a lentil and rice pancake topped off with coconut chutney. [Motormouth from Ipoh]
• Visit the Buzz Honey at Dawesley in the Adelaide Hills, a working bee farm that produces sweet honey products. [A Table for Two]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).