- Moldy Cheese Day
Traditional Buffalo Wings Recipe
- Cucumber Yogurt with Dill
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin Tips
- Baked Asparagus with Fried Egg and Dill
- Canned Tuna Open-Faced Sandwich
- Kale, Mango, and Avocado Salad
- Strawberry and Ricotta Appetizer
- Raw Artichoke, Lemon, and Parmesan Salad
- Strawberry, Cheddar, and Chive Spring Salad
- Halibut Cheeks with Meyer Lemon and Basil Vinaigrette
In an homage to Anchor Bar, where the first Buffalo wings were created, this recipe uses a basic hot sauce (Frank's RedHot) but adds butter and a splash of cider vingear to brighten it up a little. Feel free to add diced jalapeños or more hot sauce if you like a little more heat on your wings.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Wash and pat dry the wings. Then in a foil-lined baking pan or tray, toss them with the oil, salt, pepper and paprika, if using. Bake in the oven, turning once halfway, for 40-45 minutes, until crispy and juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
5-10 minutes before the wings are done, place the butter in a saucepan over low heat. When melted, add the hot sauce and stir. Taste and add a splash of cider vinegar. Cook until the sauce is warmed through.
Remove the wings from the oven and toss well with the sauce and eat immediately.