Toronto to Host its 19th Annual Festival of Beer
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
It is the biggest beer festival in Canada with more than 60 breweries and more than 200 brands of beer onsite. Breweries and brands come from all over the globe and feature drinks from lagers to stouts to fruit beers to ales. Wine, cider and other drinks available as well.
The World of Beer Pavilion launched in 2012 and features a host town, region or country each year. This year, the focus will be on the West Coast North America. This region is known for producing some of the best craft beers and the hop-forward trend that is taking over the market. Beers being showcased will come from British Columbia, Washington State, California, and Oregon.
The Brewmaster’s Series was also introduced last year in partnership with The Niagara College Teaching Brewery, the first teaching brewery in Canada. Guests can learn about brewing from experts from around the world.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts