- Negroni Week begins
Top Websites for Food-Focused Gifts
Recipe of the day
- A ‘Puff, the Magic Dragon’-Themed Restaurant Chain Is in the Works
- Dunkin’ Donuts Puts Chips Ahoy- and Oreo-Flavored Coffee Drinks on the Menu
- Muslim Woman Says United Airlines Denied Her a Coke Can Because ‘It Could Be Used as a Weapon’
- Neil Young Blasts Monsanto, GMOs, and Starbucks in New Music Video
- El Celler de Can Roca Named 2015 Best Restaurant in the World on S.Pellegrino's Annual List
Unfortunately, I can’t quite do your Christmas shopping for you (although you're doing your shopping awfully late). I can, however, point you in the right direction to find the best place to shop for the food lover in your life, especially in terms of online shopping.
These are some of my absolute FAVORITE spots to turn to, and I hope you find them as inspiring as I do. On all of these websites you can find gifts for your friends and family that are reasonably within budget, and you can send it across the country, if you're spending time away from them for the holidays.
You can also find a few delicious splurges! If you have more to add to this list, by all means include the names below, but click through our slideshow to see our top picks for the best food-focused gifts for those epicureans in your life.
— TheNaptimeChef, Babble
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts