Top Websites for Food-Focused Gifts
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Unfortunately, I can’t quite do your Christmas shopping for you (although you're doing your shopping awfully late). I can, however, point you in the right direction to find the best place to shop for the food lover in your life, especially in terms of online shopping.
These are some of my absolute FAVORITE spots to turn to, and I hope you find them as inspiring as I do. On all of these websites you can find gifts for your friends and family that are reasonably within budget, and you can send it across the country, if you're spending time away from them for the holidays.
You can also find a few delicious splurges! If you have more to add to this list, by all means include the names below, but click through our slideshow to see our top picks for the best food-focused gifts for those epicureans in your life.
— TheNaptimeChef, Babble
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts