Tim Tebow Sweeps New York Restaurant Scene and More Celebrity News
The new Jets quarterback is now an A-lister, Adele gets an apology from Karl Lagerfeld, and Justin Timblerlake dines with Jessica Biel
Whew, a busy week so far in celebrity news! Tim Tebow is getting the red carpet treatment in New York, Tracy Morgan continues to obsess over Benihana, and Anne Hathaway is crash-dieting to lose 15 pounds ASAP.
• New Jets quarterback Tim Tebow dined with friends at Philippe Chow in New York City after seeing Wicked. Apparently, his presence was much appreciated because the waitstaff renamed the corner spot "TTT" or the "Tim Tebow Table," if you will. [Zimbio]
• Alicia Keys, husband Swizz Beatz, and Cuba Gooding Jr. came out to celebrate Keys' brother Cole's 21st birthday at NYC's SL. [NY Post]
• Engaged couple Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel dined at Atlanta's Tin Lizzy's, where Timberlake ordered the "Southern Comfort" taco with chicken, goat cheese, fried pickles, and BBQ sauce. [People]
• Former NYC Japanese restaurant Matsuri auctioned off urinals onced used by Mick Jagger, John Krasinski, and Karl Lagerfeld [WSJ]
• Tracy Morgan loves himself some Benihana. The comedian was eating at an NYC location and served up some Meatloaf by belting out "I Would Do Anything for Love." [TMZ]
• Richie Rich, Lisa Lampanelli, Alex McCord, and others share their favorite NYC gay bars. [Guest of a Guest]
Seen & Heard
• To prepare for her role as Fantine in the upcoming Les Miserables, Anne Hathaway has put herself on a strict 500-calorie-a-day diet. [E!]
• Beyoncé covered the March cover of Glamour Netherlands and admitted that she just can't resist fries. Neither can we, B. [Fashion Gone Rogue]
• Italian Vogue editor-in-chief Franca Sozzani gave a lecture at Harvard this week on thinness, noting that fashion is in large part to blame for eating disorders. [Vogue.IT]
• After calling her "a little fat," Karl Lagerfeld apologized to Adele the only way he knows how, by sending her a good amount of the Chanel spring handbag collection. Karl, you can call us fat anytime if it means getting a 2.55. [Fashionologie]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).