Thieves Steal $450 Worth of Meat, Walk Out of Grocery Store
Today on The Daily Meal
- Maple Syrup Thieves Arrested for Stealing $18 Million Worth of Syrup
- Bite Labs Wants to Feed You Celebrity Meat, or Something
- Food Frauds in Your Grocery Store
- Bon Appétit Acknowledges Houston Grocery Store
- Donkey Meat, Water Buffalo, and All Sorts of Undiscovered Joys in South African Hamburger Meat
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
Looks like some people are forgoing the "hide things in pants" method of thievery and just walking out of supermarkets with bags of stolen meat.
CBS reports that a group of thieves hit up a Westboro Stop & Shop, loaded up a shopping cart with meat, and then walked out with $450 worth of meat — steaks, filets, roasts, etc.
Luckily, surveillance footage has identified the men, who police allege resell stolen meat and jewelry for drugs. Watch the footage below.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts