- Cream of Wheat invented (1893)
- Cream of Wheat introduced (1893)
Thieves Steal $450 Worth of Meat, Walk Out of Grocery Store
Recipe of the day
- This Is What It’s Like at New York City’s First-Ever Chick-fil-A at 6 AM
- New York City Restaurants Prep for Official Heath Inspections with Practice Exams
- Artist Damien Hirst and Architect Frank Gehry Collaborate with London’s Sexy Fish Restaurant
- What’s Happening in Washington, DC: October 5, 2015
- Tim and Bronwyn Wiechmann Debut Their Third Restaurant in Boston
Looks like some people are forgoing the "hide things in pants" method of thievery and just walking out of supermarkets with bags of stolen meat.
CBS reports that a group of thieves hit up a Westboro Stop & Shop, loaded up a shopping cart with meat, and then walked out with $450 worth of meat — steaks, filets, roasts, etc.
Luckily, surveillance footage has identified the men, who police allege resell stolen meat and jewelry for drugs. Watch the footage below.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts