Thieves Steal $450 Worth of Meat, Walk Out of Grocery Store
Recipe of the day
- Rittenhouse Row Gears Up for Annual Spring Festival with a Preview Party
- What’s Happening in Washington, DC: March 30, 2015
- Step Out of Your Comfort Zone and into New York’s Adalya for Brunch
- The Memphis Taproom Beer Garden Serves the Best Hot Dog in Philadelphia
- Pommes Frites and Sushi Park Destroyed After Massive East Village Explosion and Building Collapse
Looks like some people are forgoing the "hide things in pants" method of thievery and just walking out of supermarkets with bags of stolen meat.
CBS reports that a group of thieves hit up a Westboro Stop & Shop, loaded up a shopping cart with meat, and then walked out with $450 worth of meat — steaks, filets, roasts, etc.
Luckily, surveillance footage has identified the men, who police allege resell stolen meat and jewelry for drugs. Watch the footage below.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts