Thanksgiving Is Not Impossible
Recipe of the day
- 3 Savory Recipes That Will Change The Way You Think About Biscotti
- World’s Largest Cooking Lesson March 15 on HSN
- Clodagh McKenna’s New Cookbook is All About Meeting — and Eating — Around the Irish Table
- Chef Trevis L. Gleason Releases His Memoir, ‘Chef Interrupted’
- A Quick History of Culinary Apparel
Sam Sifton's book, Thanksgiving: How to Cook It Well, aims to be the Thanksgiving bible, with everything you need to know — from how to cook turkey faster to what to do with the bird after the meal, as well as what kitchen tools to have on hand, how to make all the trimmings, and even how to set the table.
With plenty of useful advice, anyone who has ever wondered how to make a better Thanksgiving meal, or how to make a Thanksgiving meal at all, will be in good hands. For people who are obsessed with perfecting their gravy, Sifton has created a Serious Pan Gravy recipe; for people who want to spruce up their sides, there's his Roasted Cauliflower with Anchovy Breadcrumbs; and for people who need to try something new for dessert, may we suggest Sifton's take on a classic — Pear Cobbler.
Will Budiaman is the Recipe Editor at The Daily Meal. Follow him on Twitter @WillBudiaman.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts