Thanksgiving Games for the Whole Family
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
Entertaining is all about bringing people together — around the table, in the kitchen, even on a boat. With the holidays just weeks away, we’re heading into prime entertaining season. Between Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas, and New Year’s, there are tons of opportunities to enjoy the company of friends and family.
While we know that any holiday celebration can easily turn into two separate events, with the adults table and the kids table, let’s remember to be a family and spend time together. With that in mind, there are a plethora of games and activities that family members of all ages can take part in. From making hand turkeys to writing thank you cards, everyone can participate.[slideshow:
So before you decide how you’re cooking the bird (personally, I’m deep-frying mine) or how many pies will be on offer, sit down and plan out a few games to play that will keep the whole family from falling asleep after eating too much.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts