Taylor Swift Celebrates Her Birthday with Harry Styles in England
Today on The Daily Meal
- Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Have a Dinner Date and More Celebrity News
- Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Dine During Another Vacation and More Celebrity News
- Taylor Swift and Conor Kennedy Dine at New York Pizzeria and More Celebrity News
- Kristen Stewart Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday and More Celebrity News
- Angelina Jolie Celebrates Her Birthday in Paris and Berlin with Brad and the Kids and More Celebrity News
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
OK, it’s official now: Taylor Swift and One Direction heartthrob Harry Styles are vacationing together in England’s Lake Windermere area.
The couple, who arrived in Swift’s private jet, is taking a break to celebrate her 23rd birthday, which is today, Dec. 13. The first night they arrived, Swift and Styles dined at a local pub near an open fire before shopping for children’s gifts.
On Tuesday, they headed to the Rising Sun pub in Hope Valley with two friends for dinner and dined on traditional English fare. Sarah Walker, manager of the Rising Sun, admitted to People magazine that since their visit only two days ago, calls have been pouring in from as far as California and Canada to request more information on the couple, and guests are requesting to sit at the same table that they did.
Swift said she "loved" being in Britain and was "excited about her birthday," Walker added.
A new boyfriend and an English escape? We’d be excited, too.
UPDATE: We have now learned from US Weekly that Harry Styles surprised Taylor Swift with 23 cupcakes in honor of her 23rd year from Custom Cupcake Company in Warrington, England. "The cakes were a selection of 12 flavors, including ones filled with candy floss and a mint liqueur center. It was kept very secret to make sure there wasn't a mob waiting to greet him when he pulled up," the shop's owner told the magazine.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts