Taylor Swift and Conor Kennedy Dine at New York Pizzeria and More Celebrity News
The new couple went to Marcella's Pizza, while Kim and Kanye hit the town again
Everyone's busy and on the go this week. Between picking up takeout and grabbing coffee in between takes, it seems as if there's no time for an actual sit-down meal (for some celebrities anyway). Channing Tatum and his buddies had a guys' night out, the Biebers ate fish tacos, and Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise were at it again, grabbing lunch in New York City.
• Ryan Gosling picked up lunch at Flore Café in Los Angeles. [Us]
• Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise lunched at New York City's Pastis. [Us]
• For a casual guys night out, Channing Tatum and his buddies dined at new Japanese restaurant Toy in New York City. He ordered filet mignon and vegetables. [People]
• New couple Taylor Swift and Conor Kennedy dined at Marcella's Pizza in Mount Kisco, New York. [People]
• Kim Kardashian and beau Kanye West had dinner at New York City's Nobu. [Hollywood Life]
• Justin Bieber and his dad Jeremy had Mexican(ish) fare at Wahoo's Fish Tacos in Los Angeles. [Examiner]
Seen & Heard
• Jessica Alba grabbed Starbucks on the go in New York City. [Hollywood Life]
• Chris Pine did some late-night grocery shopping at Gelson's in Los Angeles. [Celebuzz]
• Joel Madden and daughter Harlow grabbed cold refreshers at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf in Los Angeles. [Celebuzz]
• Tyra Banks snacked on frozen yogurt in Brentwood, Calif. [Celebuzz]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).