Kid-Friendly Holiday Kitchen Crafts
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
There are a lot of fun things to make with kids in the kitchen during the holiday season. Cookie decorating is always a favorite pastime, but there are lots of other great things to do, too. Have you ever made food for reindeer or “gingerbread” houses out of graham crackers? How about making ice cream out of fresh snow? We’ve got you totally covered here on Family Kitchen. Here are some of our best and most fun holiday kitchen crafts with kids!
— thenaptimechef, Babble
More From Babble:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts