- Earl S. (Tupperware) Tupper born (1907)
Take a Hot Air Balloon at the Temecula Valley Balloon and Wine Festival
Recipe of the day
- 620 Square Miles of Food Celebration and Conservation in Milan
- Disney World’s 2015 Epcot Food & Wine Festival Details Are Finally Released
- A Peek at the Relais & Châteaux Gourmet Festival at Carmel-by-the-Sea
- Tokyo's Robot Restaurant Puts Cat Cafes to Shame
- Atlanta Food & Wine Festival 2015: An Overview
How often can you see wine country from the sky? Thanks to this wekeend's Temecula Valley Balloon and Wine Festival, you can take a balloon ride while taking in SoCal's best wineries.
The 29th annual festival has 40 hot air balloons on tap to go up over Lake Skinner and Temecula wine country at dawn on Saturday and Sunday. Afraid to go up in the air? The festival also offers free tethered rides that last about 10 minutes.
As if it weren't cool enough to tour wine country by air, the festival's winery offerings on ground are just as good. On tap for the weekend: Twin Oaks Valley Winery, Oak Mountain Winery, Plateau Vineyards, and more.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts