Tailgating Spectacular! Incredible Recipes to Rock Your Game Day
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
Are you a tailgater? If so, then you’re two seconds away from having the finest tailgating party ever. In addition to The Daily Meal's complete guide to tailgating, Babble has pulled together some incredible recipes for this season’s tailgating wonderliciousness.
From easy sliders (always a crowd favorite) to pizza potatoes (for vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike), these recipes are all sure to wow a crowd, all while taking little to no time in the kitchen so you don't have to miss the game. Small fuss-free bites are key to keeping your guests happy, so bacon jalapeño poppers are a must. And if your eaters don't mind using a little napkins, sweet and sticky Buffalo wings take traditional spicy wings to another culinary level.
From side dishes to main dishes, click on through and get ready to get your game day (or night) on, whether it's at the stadium or in your living room.
— Brooke McLay, Babble
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts