- Lorenzo Delmonico born (1881)
Taco Bell May Debut Cool Ranch Doritos Taco Shell This Summer
Recipe of the day
- In a Soup Bowl (Not) Far, Far Away: ‘Star Wars’ Campbell’s Soups Are Here!
- Mindy Kaling’s ‘Spicy and Cheesy’ Umami Burger Is Officially Here
- EXCLUSIVE: Baskin-Robbins Celebrates 70th Birthday with Banana Splits and Mini Cupcakes
- Enterprising Genius Invents Gadget to Keep Roommates From Stealing Your Nutella
- Food Truck-Goers Will Soon Be Able to Pay Using Apple Pay
Guys, big news. Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos might be a real thing.
Earlier today, Tyler Oakley tweeted, "I'm protestinguntil they address the absence of a Cool Ranch Doritos Taco. RT to join me — together we can demand justice."
Then, Taco Bell responded with a positive tweet: " We're coming out with a cool, new taco this summer.
Of course, the original Doritos Locos Tacos debuted in Toledo, Ohio, and was in limited markets for a couple of months. If Taco Bell decides to debut this latest mashup of junk food and fast food this summer, it may very well be in far off places like Fresno, Calif. Still, imagine those drunk summer nights spent chowing down on this guilty pleasure. It could happen.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts