Taco Bell Launches 'Restaurant-Sized' Nachos and Churro Desserts
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- Where to Eat America's Best Macaroni and Cheese
- Bobby Flay Has Found the Best Focaccia in the World
- Days Before Ending Service, Cinnamon Snail Food Truck In Such High Demand that Line Limits are Imposed
- Here are the James Beard Foundation’s Five Picks for the 2015 America’s Classic Award
- A Sriracha Quesarito is Headed to Taco Bell
So Taco Bell is seriously stepping up its game; the LA Times reports that the fast-food chain, which already launched a new menu and breakfast options, has now tacked on desserts and something called the "XXL Steak Nachos," which they're describing as "restaurant-sized nachos," which might just mean super-freaking-huge nachos.
The chain officially launched XXL Steak Nachos today, making it perfect for your post-Thursday-rager drunk-eating fest. As for the national dessert menu? There's a churro donut, caramel apple empanadas, and cookie sandwiches (they're not even trying to make the last one faux-Mexican cuisine).
New on the Cantina Bell menu, however, is a double-steak quesadilla, while a "smothered burrito" is on a trial run right now, which is a burrito coated with a specific red sauce reminiscent of "restaurant-style enchilada" with the "fillingness of a burrito." Chipotle better step up it's game with churros and assorted toppings to-order. We would definitely be down.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts