Taco Bell Launches 'Restaurant-Sized' Nachos and Churro Desserts
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Shake Shack Shareholder PETA Pushes for Vegan Menu Options
- RL Stine Calls Feeding Frenzy, Two-Hour Closure of First White Castle in Las Vegas a ‘True Horror’
- Queens Noodle Powerhouse Mu Ramen is Looking for an Executive Sous Chef
- Bill Boggs Corner Table: Parma, an East Side Survivor
- Chubby Noodle Restaurant Files Trademark Lawsuit Against Fat Noodle Restaurant
So Taco Bell is seriously stepping up its game; the LA Times reports that the fast-food chain, which already launched a new menu and breakfast options, has now tacked on desserts and something called the "XXL Steak Nachos," which they're describing as "restaurant-sized nachos," which might just mean super-freaking-huge nachos.
The chain officially launched XXL Steak Nachos today, making it perfect for your post-Thursday-rager drunk-eating fest. As for the national dessert menu? There's a churro donut, caramel apple empanadas, and cookie sandwiches (they're not even trying to make the last one faux-Mexican cuisine).
New on the Cantina Bell menu, however, is a double-steak quesadilla, while a "smothered burrito" is on a trial run right now, which is a burrito coated with a specific red sauce reminiscent of "restaurant-style enchilada" with the "fillingness of a burrito." Chipotle better step up it's game with churros and assorted toppings to-order. We would definitely be down.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts