- Nathan Myhrvold born (1959)
Taco Bell Introduces a New Beefy Nacho Burrito
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Kraft Recalls American and White American Singles, Says Plastic Wrapper Is a Choking Hazard
- Maui, Hawaii's Grand Wailea Spa Incorporates Local Products into Relaxing Treatments
- Bananas Get Quick-Thinking Swede Out of Speeding Ticket
- The Best and Worst Products at Trader Joe’s Roundup: Part Two
- The World’s Best Snack Packaging
Today, Taco Bell launched their latest menu item featuring cheesy chips - the Beefy Nacho Burrito. The $0.99 dish will include ground beef, nacho cheese sauce, sour cream, and "Queso Strips" (seasoned, cheese-flavored chips).
In addition to being available à la carte, the Beefy Nacho Burrito can also be purchased as part of a $3.99 combo meal (including one Beefy Nacho Burrito, two crunchy tacos, and a large drink), and the $5 Buck Big Hitter Box (which includes a Beefy Nacho Burrito, Burrito Supreme, crunchy taco, and a medium drink).
The $5 Buck Big Hitter Box is being released as part of Taco Bell's new partnership with Major League Baseball. The combo meal will be featured in the MLB Fan Cave, a venue in Manhattan that hosts exclusive events for baseball fans, later this week. The game will be available for free via the Taco Bell phone app (for iPhone and Android), and by purchasing the Buck Big Hitter at any Taco Bell location customers will be able to scan the box and play as Red Sox first baseman Adrian Gonzalez.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts