SXSW Getting Official Interactive Cookbook for 2014
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
Next weekend, tech and Internet innovators will gather by music festival extravaganza SXSW for the SXSW Interactive Festival, and by this time next year, they'll also have a cookbook out.
SXSW Interactive and Cookbook Create are teaming up to curate 100 recipes from SXSW's Interactive past speakers, including Baratunde Thurston (Cultivated Wit), Lisa Stone (BlogHer), Tara Hunt (Buyosphere), and Amy Webb (Webbmedia).
"In celebration of Cookbook Create launching at SXSW Interactive Festival in 2013, they are producing the The Official 2014 SXSW Interactive Cookbook to tell the community's story through food. The book will be published and available for sale at the 2014 SXSW Interactive Conference at the SX Bookstore," the press release says.
Naturally, past speakers will be contributing recipes that either relate to speakers' body of work, or are well-known favorites. Thurston, for example, is submitting a "mussels for lazy people" recipe, which sounds right up our alley. In the meantime, Hunt's saffron French toast sounds perfect for breakfast.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts