SXSW Getting Official Interactive Cookbook for 2014
Recipe of the day
- 3 Savory Recipes That Will Change The Way You Think About Biscotti
- World’s Largest Cooking Lesson March 15 on HSN
- Clodagh McKenna’s New Cookbook is All About Meeting — and Eating — Around the Irish Table
- Chef Trevis L. Gleason Releases His Memoir, ‘Chef Interrupted’
- A Quick History of Culinary Apparel
Next weekend, tech and Internet innovators will gather by music festival extravaganza SXSW for the SXSW Interactive Festival, and by this time next year, they'll also have a cookbook out.
SXSW Interactive and Cookbook Create are teaming up to curate 100 recipes from SXSW's Interactive past speakers, including Baratunde Thurston (Cultivated Wit), Lisa Stone (BlogHer), Tara Hunt (Buyosphere), and Amy Webb (Webbmedia).
"In celebration of Cookbook Create launching at SXSW Interactive Festival in 2013, they are producing the The Official 2014 SXSW Interactive Cookbook to tell the community's story through food. The book will be published and available for sale at the 2014 SXSW Interactive Conference at the SX Bookstore," the press release says.
Naturally, past speakers will be contributing recipes that either relate to speakers' body of work, or are well-known favorites. Thurston, for example, is submitting a "mussels for lazy people" recipe, which sounds right up our alley. In the meantime, Hunt's saffron French toast sounds perfect for breakfast.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts