- Pillsbury Doughboy trademarked (1970)
Sweetlife Festival 2013 Food Lineup Announced
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- The 6th Annual Taste Williamsburg Greenpoint Culinary Festival Returns September 13
- To Live and Dine in LA: Help Roy Choi, Rakaa Iriscience Bring Attention to Los Angeles’ Food Inequality
- What’s Happening in Washington, DC: August 3, 2015
- Join The Daily Meal in Celebrating Singapore Restaurant Week in New York City This September
- A Dining Guide to Caesars’ Atlantic City Hotels
Following up on the pretty intenese food and music lineup at The Great GoogaMooga, the Washington, D.C.-area's food and music festival Sweetlife also has a pretty solid set up for their show on May 11, 2013.
Groove to Phoenix, Passion Pit, Kendrick Lamar, the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Solange, and Gary Clark Jr. with grub from Luke's Lobster, José Andrés' Pepe truck, Tom Colicchio's 'wichcraft, and Sweetgreen's own pop-up restaurant.
Of course, our favorite have to be stands from D.C. chefs RJ Cooper, Spike Gjerde, and Erik Bruner-Yang, but a lobster roll and Solange's "Losing You" live might just be the perfect summer day ever.
Tickets are on sale here (not yet sold out, which is a good sign), $75 for general admission and $150 for VIP. We can only hope to spot José Andrés chilling to Gary Clark Jr. Meanwhile, a VIP ticket will get you into special viewing areas, food and drink curated by Rogue24's RJ Cooper and Toki Underground's Erik Bruner-Yang, not to mention free Sweetgreen salad and filtered water.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts