Sweetlife Festival 2013 Food Lineup Announced
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- New York City Is Getting Its First-Ever Sonic Location… But You Have to Trek to Staten Island
- You Can Now Order Almost Any Food You Want Simply By Sending an Emoji
- Shake Shack’s New Very Limited-Edition Burger Is Made From Food Waste
- Whataburger Donates $100,000 to Help Texas Flood Relief Efforts
- Washington, DC New Menu Report: 05/ 27/15
Following up on the pretty intenese food and music lineup at The Great GoogaMooga, the Washington, D.C.-area's food and music festival Sweetlife also has a pretty solid set up for their show on May 11, 2013.
Groove to Phoenix, Passion Pit, Kendrick Lamar, the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Solange, and Gary Clark Jr. with grub from Luke's Lobster, José Andrés' Pepe truck, Tom Colicchio's 'wichcraft, and Sweetgreen's own pop-up restaurant.
Of course, our favorite have to be stands from D.C. chefs RJ Cooper, Spike Gjerde, and Erik Bruner-Yang, but a lobster roll and Solange's "Losing You" live might just be the perfect summer day ever.
Tickets are on sale here (not yet sold out, which is a good sign), $75 for general admission and $150 for VIP. We can only hope to spot José Andrés chilling to Gary Clark Jr. Meanwhile, a VIP ticket will get you into special viewing areas, food and drink curated by Rogue24's RJ Cooper and Toki Underground's Erik Bruner-Yang, not to mention free Sweetgreen salad and filtered water.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts