Sweeten Summer with Healthy Ice Pops
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
- How to Cook Turkey Breast for Thanksgiving
Most people consider ice pops as an after-dinner treat, but when they’re turbo-charged with hidden vegetable nutrition, you can really have them at any time of day — even as a light replacement for breakfast or lunch.
While a great way to get your kids to eat their vegetables, these ice pops aren’t restricted for adults. Supercharged with nutrition, these pops are refreshing and delicious, making them a great way to nourish your body during the hot summer months.
These breakfast banana ice pops are sure way to make kids smile, and are a healthy and tropical way to start the morning.
These cocoa ice pops are sweet enough for dessert but healthy enough to be served for breakfast.
With all the fiber and nutrients hidden in these berry ice pops, it’s a perfect mini-meal to keep your kids happy between lunch and dinner.
Do your kids love orange creamsicles? These are a Sneaky Chef version, and have the classic orange and vanilla flavoring with a yummy addition of sweet orange purée, so you and your kids are happy with this sweet treat.
Sweeten your entire family’s summer, and for more recipes from The Sneaky Chef, visit her website at www.TheSneakyChef.com.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts