Sweet and Spicy Raspberry Salad with Honey Vinaigrette
- 4 red potatoes
- 1 Cup fresh raspberries
- 4 Cups loosely packed mixed leafy greens, such as spinach or arugula
- 1/2 Cup snap peas
- 1/2 large red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 Tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped sage
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 Teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
I know, I know. I’m using raspberries and they’re so not in season in October but I just had to toss them into this dish. We had to say goodbye to fresh raspberries from the garden a few weeks ago, but I thought we could all use a little sweetness to start the week off.
See all salad recipes.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil over medium heat. Add the potatoes and cook until tender, about 20 minutes. Remove from the heat, drain, and run under cool water for 1 minute. Cut the potatoes into quarters and place in a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and gently toss to combine. Transfer to serving bowls and serve warm.
Calories per serving:339 calories
Dietary restrictions:High Fiber, Low Fat Vegetarian, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Egg Free, Milk Free, Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free, Soy Free, Fish Free, Shellfish Free, Alcohol Free