Sweet and Spicy Raspberry Salad with Honey Vinaigrette Recipe
Daily Value: 17%
|Folic Acid (B9)||102µg||26%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||1g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
- 4 red potatoes
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 4 cups loosely packed mixed leafy greens, such as spinach or arugula
- 1/2 cup snap peas
- 1/2 large red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped sage
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Bring a large pot of water to a boil over medium heat. Add the potatoes and cook until tender, about 20 minutes. Remove from the heat, drain, and run under cool water for 1 minute. Cut the potatoes into quarters and place in a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and gently toss to combine. Transfer to serving bowls and serve warm.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).