Super Fun Polka Dot Food
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Polka dots are just happy, pure and simple. As summer weather dwindles away, the kids are moving slower and dreading going to school. Try perking them up with a polka dot-themed dinner. Or a polka dot sandwich on their first day of school followed by polka dot pops for an extra special after-school snack. Who knows, these treats might even match their on-trend outfits, and give them something to look forward to at lunch.
See all the ways you can turn your food into whimsical dots in our slideshow (and then think of the next trend to incorporate. Stripes, perhaps?).
— mackicayloma, Babble
More From Babble:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts