Super Fun Polka Dot Food
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
Polka dots are just happy, pure and simple. As summer weather dwindles away, the kids are moving slower and dreading going to school. Try perking them up with a polka dot-themed dinner. Or a polka dot sandwich on their first day of school followed by polka dot pops for an extra special after-school snack. Who knows, these treats might even match their on-trend outfits, and give them something to look forward to at lunch.
See all the ways you can turn your food into whimsical dots in our slideshow (and then think of the next trend to incorporate. Stripes, perhaps?).[slideshow:
— mackicayloma, Babble
More From Babble:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts