- We're independent! Let's cook out!
Super Bowl Statistics: How Do You Like to Celebrate the Game?
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
As we quickly approach the one-week countdown for Super Bowl Sunday, we’re scurrying to finish up our menus, finalize our sauces, and divvy up the appetizers among guests.
Are you playing games? Are you doing hosting a potluck? Are you catering? The questions are endless — and quite a few have been answered. Hormel Foods recently conducted a survey entitled "In Celebration of the Big Game," where they asked people how they prep, how much they spend, and what’s on the menu.
Here are a few of our favorite highlights:
- Apparently, Rachael Ray takes the cake as dream Super Bowl party host for 57 percent of people
- 91 percent of people consider Super Bowl Sunday a day full of chips, wings, and dip — an official cheat day off their diet.
- 56 percent of people are only willing to spend one to two hours prepping for the big game.
- What’s the number one food on hand? 61 percent of people say pizza!
For more on game day stats, check out the infographic below.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts