A Super Bowl Burger for a 49ers Fan
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
What’s better than being fully suited up in your 49ers gear this coming Sunday for Super Bowl XLVII? Enjoying a classic 49ers burger, and chef Emilie Bousquet Walsh agrees, so much so that she designed this burger in a tribute to the San Francisco team and its fans.
This coming Sunday, Feb. 4, New York City fans will be able to enjoy the signature burger created by Walsh at two of E Squared Hospitality’s locations, GO Burger and BLT Burger in New York City. Don’t live in New York City? No problem, because the chef has shared her recipe with the Cook editors at The Daily Meal.
This burger sounds like a mouthful, but it’s well worth it. Seasoned and wrapped in pancetta, the burger is cooked to perfection, with a tender, moist inside and crispy, salty skin. It’s then topped with a signature California cheese, Monterey Jack, and a spicy jalapeño mayo, so you get tastes of crunch, salt, and spice in every bite. Enjoy this flavor-packed burger and have even more pride this coming Sunday as you root the 49ers on.
Anne Dolce is the Cook Editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @anniecdolce
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts