Prep Time: 45 minutes (not including cooling time)
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: About 60 minutes
1 lb shell or fusilli pasta (1 box)
¼ lb fresh deli pepperoni
¼ lb fresh deli provolone cheese
12 fl oz bottle Wish Bone Italian Dressing
7.5 oz jar artichoke hearts (drained)
6 oz can sliced black pearl olives (drained)
1 pack cherry tomatoes
½ teaspoon black pepper (adjust to taste)
1 teaspoon salt (adjust to taste)
1. Follow directions on the box to cook the pasta, then rinse with cool water and drain completely.
2. Add ¼ of the dressing and chill the pasta for at least 1-2 hours (or overnight if possible).
3. Before serving, add the rest of the dressing, salt and pepper. Mix well.
4. Chop up ingredients to preferred size.
5. I personally cut the pepperoni, tomatoes, olives and provolone into fourths and artichoke hearts into very small pieces.
6. Mix in all ingredients and enjoy!
Like this article? Check these out:
Check out more good stuff from Spoon University here: