Stay Classy, D.C.: Hotel Offers Special 'Anchorman' Package
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Modern GC Marketplace Opens on Los Angeles’ Cahuenga Boulevard
- The Edge Steakhouse Provides a Feast for the Eyes and the Palate at the Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage
- Classic Steakhouse The Palm Relocates to Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Hotel, Hotel Bel-Air Offer Romantic Valentine’s Day Packages
- Los Angeles Food News in February
Fans of Anchorman who are traveling to Washington, D.C. will have a chance to "stay classy" at Logan Circle’s Hotel Helix. The hotel is hosting a special package that coincides with a Newseum exhibit about the first film of the series.
This package includes two glasses of Ron Burgundy’s libation of choice, "scotchy, scotch, scotch" from the Helix’s Lounge. The bar will be pouring two servings of The Glenlivet 12, the same brand Burgundy orders in the first movie at the jazz lounge, minus "a little pepper and some cheese."
The package, which starts at the price of $139 per night, also includes two tickets to the Newseum’s "Anchorman: The Exhibit," featuring costumes worn by the Channel 4 Evening News team and original props from the movie like Burgundy's jazz flute. It opens on Nov. 14. At the hotel, you’ll also find a felt moustache and comb as welcome amenities to keep your hairdos camera-ready. Guest with Baxter’s of their own can even bring their pets along, as the Helix is pet-friendly.
Reservations for "Stay Classy, D.C." begin on Nov. 14 and end in August of 2014. The package is based on availability.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts