But before we start celebrating and marking our calendars, let’s examine the perks and costs of using the soon-to-be-launched Starbucks delivery service.
1. No more having to put on pants for Starbucks. Now you can be sleep-deprived and un-showered with your Starbucks in the comfort of your own home.
2. No more risking death to get to your caffeine fix when it’s -20°F outside.
3. If you are that person who refuses to walk into class in the morning without a venti in hand, you can skip the lines and maybe even get to class on time for once.
4. Your summer internship will no longer include memorizing way-too-complex coffee orders and holding six cups at once.
1. The 5-minute walk to Starbucks was your only daily workout. How are you now gonna burn the calories from your Java Chip Frap now?
2. Price of your drink + Delivery Fee + Tip = Broke college student
3. “Does my coffee come with free Wi-Fi?” Um…probably not.
While there are clearly some pros and cons, we can all probably agree this is a major game-changer. It’s time to get ready for the coffee of the future.