- Agoston Haraszthy born (1812)
Starbucks Adds New Coffee to Reserve Line
Recipe of the day
- Watching Your Weight? Avoid These Drinks at Starbucks
- 10 Coffee Cocktails That Will Perk You Right Up
- Be Your Own Barista: The Secret to Making Quality Craft Coffee
- Starbucks Is Celebrating 1 Last Hurrah for Summer with 2 New Frappuccino Flavors
- Washington Redskins Coach Joe Barry Drinks 10 Cups of Coffee a Day
Seems like Starbucks is adding new coffees (and beverages) to the lineup every other week — and there's a new one to add to the list. Beginning Tuesday, July 16, Starbucks will add a new Costa Rican coffee to its lineup of reserve coffees.
Our sources tell us the coffee is named for the La Candelilla Estate and its family of coffee farmers; the Sanchez family comes from five generations of coffee growers. The nine brothers and sisters in the family harvest and process their high-grown Arabica coffees at the estate, where Starbucks has been buying from the family since 2005. The coffee, Starbucks says, "is comprised of the best cherry from all nine farms early in the harvest," so the coffee has citrus notes, chocolate notes, and a creamy mouthfeel.
The coffee will be available for the Clover machines in select stores, and of course, available to buy by the bag. It's a limited supply of coffee, though, so plan ahead to get your next bag of coffee.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts