Spring Break Buffet Menu
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
Wish you were still a student, so that you could get the vacation you so deserve? This tropical Spring Break-themed buffet menu will transport you to that distant beach, where under-age drinking is semi-legal, all-you-can-eat buffets abound, and there is no limit to how many people you can attempt to squeeze into one hotel room.
First, make sure your friends get their fill of Coconut-Lime Coolers. Then, bring on the fish tacos, a Spring Break buffet item that we cooked together in Costa Rica circa March 2007, and similar to the signature recipe that appears in our book! Cheap rum might still make us gag, but sometimes, just sometimes, we like to drink (and eat) like we’re in college.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts