Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 Cup white wine
- 1 Tablespoon minced parsley
- One 10-ounce package chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 Cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 2 Cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 Tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- Tortilla chips or pita chips, for serving
- One 12-ounce jar artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
Spinach and artichoke is one of our go-to favorites, and we think it'll become one of yours, too, once you see our recipe. Just a few simple touches to the original recipe makes a cheesy, unforgetable mess to dip your chip into.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
In a medium-sized sauté pan, heat the olive oil to medium-high. Saute the onion and garlic until the onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the white wine and simmer until mostly evaporated. Stir in the parsley last and remove from heat.
Stir the spinach, artichokes, cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, and Cheddar into the sauté pan with the sautéed onion. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in a greased baking dish. Bake until the top is golden brown and the dip is bubbling, about 15 minutes.
Special thanks to Mellissa Sevigny of I Breathe I'm Hungry for helping us test this recipe.
Calories per serving:503 calories
Dietary restrictions:Low Carb Sugar Conscious, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Egg Free, Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free, Soy Free, Fish Free, Shellfish Free