Spicy Coconut Curry Pasta
- 1 Pound gluten-free pasta
- 1 Teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- One 15-ounce can coconut milk
- 1 Teaspoon curry powder
- 1 large orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 Pound red grapes
- 2 s scallions, sliced thinly
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 Teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 Teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 Teaspoon lemon zest, plus more for garnish
This one's got an extra kick to it. I used coconut milk and curry powder for a dairy-free creamy sauce that coats the pasta and then I spiced it on up with a lil' crushed red pepper, sweetened it with grapes and coconut flakes, and topped it off with a bright orange bell pepper.
See all curry recipes.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat and cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, combine the olive oil, coconut milk, and curry powder in a large pan over medium-low heat. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring often. Add the cooked pasta and cook for 2 more minutes.
Remove from the heat and transfer to a large serving bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and gently toss to combine. Serve warm. Garnish with additional lemon zest.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts