- Moldy Cheese Day
Southwestern Fusion Haute Cuisine Joins L.A. Food Truck Scene
Recipe of the day
- A Michelin-Star Chef Is Making a Burger at a Shake Shack in London for 1 Day Only
- 10 Unique KFC Meals from Around the World
- Rooms with a Story: A Grand Swiss Hotel Brings History to Life
- This Restaurant Made a Trump Burger to Celebrate the UK’s National Burger Day
- Which Mayonnaise-Heavy Condiment is Called ‘American Sauce’ in Germany?
Chef-to-the-stars Scott Persson is joining the ranks of other celebrity chefs like Andrew Zimmern, who recently rolled out AZ Canteen, and will be hitting the streets of Los Angeles with his own food truck, In-Fusion Truck, in October.
Scott Persson, who was the personal chef to Elton John, Celine Dion, and former President Jimmy Carter, and his wife Deeanne Persson, in partnership with Benny Doro, a Wall Street banker, and Robin Cremeens of LLS Management INC., will be cooking Southwestern fusion cuisine in his new mobile venture.
In-Fusion Truck features inexpensive meals, such as In Fusionada (slow-cooked Adobo pork topped with avocado crema), bloody mary tacos, and In Salada (a baby spinach and quinoa salad with oaxeca cheese and shimeji mushrooms).
Nikki Maniscalco is a Junior Writer at The Daily Meal. Folow her on Twitter @NikkiMarie2116
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts