- California Wine Month begins
Southwestern Fusion Haute Cuisine Joins L.A. Food Truck Scene
Recipe of the day
Most popular Stories
- This Restaurant Made a Trump Burger to Celebrate the UK’s National Burger Day
- Which Mayonnaise-Heavy Condiment is Called ‘American Sauce’ in Germany?
- This Pastrami Ice Cream Sandwich Turns the New York Deli Staple on Its Head
- 101 Best Food Trucks in America 2015
- Four & Twenty Blackbirds: Why Brooklyn is Their Home
Chef-to-the-stars Scott Persson is joining the ranks of other celebrity chefs like Andrew Zimmern, who recently rolled out AZ Canteen, and will be hitting the streets of Los Angeles with his own food truck, In-Fusion Truck, in October.
Scott Persson, who was the personal chef to Elton John, Celine Dion, and former President Jimmy Carter, and his wife Deeanne Persson, in partnership with Benny Doro, a Wall Street banker, and Robin Cremeens of LLS Management INC., will be cooking Southwestern fusion cuisine in his new mobile venture.
In-Fusion Truck features inexpensive meals, such as In Fusionada (slow-cooked Adobo pork topped with avocado crema), bloody mary tacos, and In Salada (a baby spinach and quinoa salad with oaxeca cheese and shimeji mushrooms).
Nikki Maniscalco is a Junior Writer at The Daily Meal. Folow her on Twitter @NikkiMarie2116
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts