Southwestern Fusion Haute Cuisine Joins L.A. Food Truck Scene
Recipe of the day
- In New York City, You Can Eat Garbage in a Pavilion Made of Garbage
- Where to Eat Soup Dumplings in Boston
- The Best Small Production Vineyards in Paso Robles, Calif.: Artisan
- Eating off the Beaten Path in Harlem With Chef Marcus Samuelsson
- Commercial Styrofoam Products Banned From New York City as of July 1
Chef-to-the-stars Scott Persson is joining the ranks of other celebrity chefs like Andrew Zimmern, who recently rolled out AZ Canteen, and will be hitting the streets of Los Angeles with his own food truck, In-Fusion Truck, in October.
Scott Persson, who was the personal chef to Elton John, Celine Dion, and former President Jimmy Carter, and his wife Deeanne Persson, in partnership with Benny Doro, a Wall Street banker, and Robin Cremeens of LLS Management INC., will be cooking Southwestern fusion cuisine in his new mobile venture.
In-Fusion Truck features inexpensive meals, such as In Fusionada (slow-cooked Adobo pork topped with avocado crema), bloody mary tacos, and In Salada (a baby spinach and quinoa salad with oaxeca cheese and shimeji mushrooms).
Nikki Maniscalco is a Junior Writer at The Daily Meal. Folow her on Twitter @NikkiMarie2116
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts