- Fabio Viviani born (1978)
Snackshot of the Day: Crab Mac and Cheese Hot Dog
Recipe of the day
- Four Foodie Stops in Emilia-Romagna That Can’t Be Missed
- A Regional Italian Food Journey to Expo Milano 2015
- Courtyard Restaurant in Botswana is a Unique Experience in Cuisine and Culture
- Italy Throws a Great Party But Still Hasn’t Found the Solution to World Hunger
- The Waffle House Museum Will Make You Book a Flight to Georgia Immediately
The Daily Meal's editors, contributors, and readers dig into some pretty great restaurants, festivals, and meals. There's not always enough time to give a full review of a restaurant or describe in depth why a place, its food, and the people who prepare it are noteworthy, so Snackshot of the Day does what photographs do best, rely on the image to do most of the talking.
Today's Snackshot is of a crab mac and cheese hot dog at Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore. With baseball season comes hot dogs. After many decades of plain hot dogs with mustard, ballparks started experimenting with their hot dog toppings. This dog served up to Orioles fans comes from Stuggy's, a local Baltimore restaurant that has set up shop inside the park. Add this to your ballpark frank bucket list.
Read more about The Daily Meal's Snackshot feature. To submit a photo, email jbruce[at]thedailymeal.com, subject: "Snackshots."
Follow The Daily Meal's photo editor Jane Bruce on Twitter.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts