Snackshot of the Day: Baked Brie
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
The Daily Meal's editors, contributors, and readers dig into some pretty great restaurants, festivals, and meals. There's not always enough time to give a full review of a restaurant or describe in depth why a place, its food, and the people who prepare it are noteworthy, so Snackshot of the Day does what photographs do best, rely on the image to do most of the talking. [slideshow:
Today's Snackshot is of baked brie. It comes from a contributor, Adrienne Smith. She says, "Cooking baked brie is easy as pie — easier, really. Don't worry about the syrup and brown sugar being too sweet. The creamy brie actually cuts through the sweetness. Any cracker makes a good accompaniment, but the blend of pastry, melted brie, and all-fruit jam makes for a mighty tasty bite on its own, too."
Read more about The Daily Meal's Snackshot feature. To submit a photo, email jbruce[at]thedailymeal.com, subject: "Snackshots."
Follow The Daily Meal's photo editor Jane Bruce on Twitter.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts