Slow-Cooked Chicken Breasts with Mushroom & Rosemary Sauce
- 4 large or 6 small chicken breasts, trimmed of skin and fat
- 2 sliced mushrooms
- Two 15-ounce cans low-sodium, low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- ½-¾ cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1 1/2 garlic salt
- 1 1/2 dried rosemary, crushed
- 3/4 paprika
- 1/2 freshly ground black pepper
This is a super simple dish yet it's fancy enough to serve to company. They don't need to know that you threw it all in the Crock-Pot before work... Set it and forget it! Try serving this over buttered parsley egg noodles and a side of broccolini. A tasty and satisfying one-pot meal doesn't really get any easier than this.
Place the chicken in the slow cooker. Combine the rest of the ingredients in a bowl, then pour over the chicken. Cover and cook on low until the chicken is tender, about 7-9 hours. Remove from heat and serve.