- Simone "Simca" Beck born (1904)
It looks sort of like a psychedelic preschool, all Day-Glo colors and funky signs and crowdsourced artwork, but this small Philadelphia burger joint serves up an exquisitely simple, highly flavorful 8-ounce sirloin burger, served on a doughy white bun from a local bakery with sliced tomato, shredded lettuce, and a choice of sauces — among them hot mustard, BBQ, harissa aïoli, and (a surprising retro choice) green goddess. Sketch also serves a smashed onion burger, a truffle butter burger, and a Cyclops burger (with bacon and a fried egg), but why would you tamper with elementary success?
- Sketch Collaborating with St. Benjamin Brewing Tonight - Foobooz Philadelphia Home News Restaurants
- Young & Hungry » sketch comedy Young & Hungry » sketch comedy D.C. Restaurants and Food It’s Bacon
- Travel Channel's 'Food Paradise' filming at Sketch Burger - Foobooz Philadelphia Home News
- More from the web
- Sketch Adds Empanadas, We Rejoice - Foobooz Philadelphia Home News Restaurants Health Arts & Events
- Sketch Burger To Be Featured on Travel Channel - Foobooz Philadelphia Home News Restaurants Health