Katie Holmes Takes Suri to ABC Kitchen and More Celebrity News
Plus, the New York Knicks have a night out and George Clooney is making tequila
In today's roundup, The Situation checked into rehab, while birthdays were celebrated with "poison apple" cake and chef Daniel Boulud's jambon-beurre.
Seen & Heard
• Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino finally realized that his hard-partying and drinking lifestyle had gotten a bit out of hand and checked into rehab. [TMZ]
• Alexander Wang's SOHO flagship store gets egged. A fashionable breakfast? [Fashionologie]
• George Clooney is launching a tequila brand called Casamigos. [The Daily Meal]
• Lily Collins celebrates her birthday with a "poison apple" cake in honor of her new Snow White movie, Mirror, Mirror. [Hello!]
• Michael Jackson's ex-doctor Conrad Murray claims the food in jail is killing him. [LAist]
• Irish actor Michael Fassbender raised a glass of whiskey when he gave a toast at the Human Rights Gala on St. Patrick's Day. [People]
• Maria Menounos, Derek Hough, and Jaleel White dined on burgers and fries at Mixology 101 at Planet Dailies in Los Angeles. [Us]
• Comedian Aziz Anzari dishes on his favorite NYC restaurants in his new online stand-up. [The Daily Meal]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).