Katie Holmes Takes Suri to ABC Kitchen and More Celebrity News
Plus, the New York Knicks have a night out and George Clooney is making tequila
Today on The Daily Meal
In today's roundup, The Situation checked into rehab, while birthdays were celebrated with "poison apple" cake and chef Daniel Boulud's jambon-beurre.
Seen & Heard
• Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino finally realized that his hard-partying and drinking lifestyle had gotten a bit out of hand and checked into rehab. [TMZ]
• Alexander Wang's SOHO flagship store gets egged. A fashionable breakfast? [Fashionologie]
• George Clooney is launching a tequila brand called Casamigos. [The Daily Meal]
• Lily Collins celebrates her birthday with a "poison apple" cake in honor of her new Snow White movie, Mirror, Mirror. [Hello!]
• Michael Jackson's ex-doctor Conrad Murray claims the food in jail is killing him. [LAist]
• Irish actor Michael Fassbender raised a glass of whiskey when he gave a toast at the Human Rights Gala on St. Patrick's Day. [People]
• Maria Menounos, Derek Hough, and Jaleel White dined on burgers and fries at Mixology 101 at Planet Dailies in Los Angeles. [Us]
• Comedian Aziz Anzari dishes on his favorite NYC restaurants in his new online stand-up. [The Daily Meal]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).