Vegan Single-Serving Brownie Cupcake Recipe
- Cooking spray, for the muffin cup
- 2 tablespoons whole-wheat pastry flour
- 1 tablespoon vegan chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon nondairy milk
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a single muffin cup and set aside. In a bowl, mix the flour, chocolate chips, sugar, cocoa, and cinnamon together. Stir in the agave nectar, applesauce, nondairy milk, baking powder, and vanilla extract until combined. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 15-20 minutes.
Calories per serving:246 calories
Dietary restrictions:High Fiber, Low Sodium Kidney Friendly, Egg Free, Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free, Soy Free, Fish Free, Shellfish Free, Alcohol Free