Vegan Single-Serving Brownie Cupcake Recipe
Daily Value: 12%
|Folic Acid (B9)||9µg||2%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||0g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||0g||0%|
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
- Cooking spray, for the muffin cup
- 2 tablespoons whole-wheat pastry flour
- 1 tablespoon vegan chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon nondairy milk
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a single muffin cup and set aside. In a bowl, mix the flour, chocolate chips, sugar, cocoa, and cinnamon together. Stir in the agave nectar, applesauce, nondairy milk, baking powder, and vanilla extract until combined. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 15-20 minutes.
Total fat: 2 g
Total carbohydrate: 27.9 g
Dietary fiber: 3.8 g
Sugars: 13 g
Protein: 3 g1
Special Designations: Dairy-free, Low-fat, Vegan, Vegetarian
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).