Sing Along to a Song About Womanizing Sommeliers
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
Sure, men who know wine are sexy, but we don't think we've ever hit it off with a sommelier before. But here it is, a music video about a "Womanizing Wine Guy," who wins the hearts of all the ladies, including wine reps.
The man: A sommelier with a green blazer and a penchant for sniffing wine too obnoxiously.
The ladies: Wine reps who seem to really like sweet wine.
The lyrics: "He likes his women like he likes Bordeaux — big, bold, and robust, and a big fat what is an absolute must." Watch below.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts