Simple Ways to Incorporate Pumpkin Into Dinner
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
You know about pumpkin cookies and pumpkin bread, and you’ve certainly had your fill of pumpkin pie. But, did you realize there are incredible recipes that take pumpkin and turn it into a savory meal?
The glories of a pumpkin spice latte aside, savory pumpkin dishes can be comforting once the cold weather comes through, with their fall flavor and smooth texture. We’ve pulled together a dozen incredible pumpkin recipes, from Pumpkin Enchiladas to Pumpkin Mac and Cheese for you to peruse, recipes that are both vivid in color and flavor. Even pasta gets revamped with a little pumpkin flavor.
Check out these incredible pumpkin recipes (just wait until you try the vegan pumpkin pizza, perfect with a couple of sage leaves and a squeeze of lemon) and turn dinner tonight into a fall feast, with heartening entrées like pumpkin chili that even the little kids will enjoy.
— Brooke McLay, Babble
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts