Shrimp Grilling Tips
Recipe of the day
- 3 Savory Recipes That Will Change The Way You Think About Biscotti
- World’s Largest Cooking Lesson March 15 on HSN
- Clodagh McKenna’s New Cookbook is All About Meeting — and Eating — Around the Irish Table
- Chef Trevis L. Gleason Releases His Memoir, ‘Chef Interrupted’
- A Quick History of Culinary Apparel
When grilling season is in full force, there are fewer things better than making a quick and tasty dinner on the grill. If you're lucky enough to live in a warm-weathered climate year-round, more power to you. For those who anxiously await summer grilling season during the bitter cold months, it's easy to get rusty on the basics.
Luckily, chef Blair Warsham of graffEats shared some simple tips to get you started and back in the groove. While he lives in the semi-to-rarely warm climate of San Francisco, we were able to get an outdoor grilling video with him (well, for most of the time at least), plus a fantastic recipe. Check out his video above and the recipe below. Happy grilling!
P.S. Please don't miss the plating moment both in the recipe and the video when Warsham says, "tah-dah!' A must for any pro griller.
Click here for the Grilled Shrimp with Pear and Vanilla-Lime Sauce recipe.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts