Shepherd's Pie Recipe
Daily Value: 25%
Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||58µg||14%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||12g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
Beloved by the British, this rich, protein-filled dish is traditionally made with a mashed-potato crust. For a sweeter one, use a blend of potatoes, parsnips, and carrots.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 pound ground lamb (or substitute half with another ground meat)
- 1 cup beef or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh or dry rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 poundss russet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 6 tablespoonss unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup milk (any fat content)
Recipe DetailsPrep: 30 min
Total time: 1 hr 0 min
Servings: 6 servings