- Nathan Myhrvold born (1959)
Shake Shack Made a Jeremy Lin-Inspired Shake
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- The Viral Infographic Showing What a Can of Coca-Cola Does to Your Body Was Inaccurate
- Another Almond Milk Brand Is Facing a Lawsuit for Not Using Enough Almonds
- Tired of Fruitless Searching? Now You Can Order a Personalized ‘Share a Coke With…’ Bottle
- 10 Fruits to Add to Your Water That Will Totally Benefit Your Body
- This Miracle Drink Could Ensure That You Never Get a Hangover Again
Last week, "Linsanity" officially crossed over into food geek territory when beloved New York City burger institution, Shake Shake, debuted a special "Jeremy Lin-Mint" milk shake.
The slam dunk of a shake, inspired by the insta-superstar Knicks point guard, consisted of a mix of chocolate ice cream, mint-chocolate fudge, and cookies, and was available for $5.75 at Shake Shack locations city-wide (and also at the Westport, Conn., joint for good measure). Per the burger chain's Facebook page, "#Linsanity abounds, so we figure why not jump in the game?" Here's the bad news: The special offer ended Feb. 19. (Where's the petition to add Shake Shack to the new Madison Square Garden vendor lineup, and make the Jeremy Lin-Mint their signature shake?)
But, as Fox News so keenly pointed out, there are plenty more opportunities for fans to get their Lin-inspired food and drink fix at establishments around the city. From "Lintinis" and "Lin and Tonics" to "Lings" (Asian-inspired wings) and "Lin bugers," establishments are clamoring for a piece of the (apparently quite profitable) Linsanity pie.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts